myaibou: (DP Never give up)
[personal profile] myaibou
I don't think many people on my flist read DP fic (except my two betas that I force into it when I need their help... love ya guys!) but just in case, Weight of the World is completely posted at ffdn now. And if anyone prefers Archive of Our Own, I finished posting it there, too.

I've actually done some freewriting and sketched out an outline for a short story (still DP... how is it that nothing has replaced this fandom as my Primary Writing Fandon after so many years????). I'm in the middle of doing an advance read for a friend's book, so gotta finish that first, but once that's done, I'm gonna try and get the writing juices flowing again. We'll see if that happens. The kids start high school in two weeks, so it's gonna get crazy busy again really soon...

Date: 2012-07-22 05:00 am (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Hardly forced, hon. ^_~ <333

YATTA!!! Hope you get to write! And OH HOLY COW how'd that happen??? *re: kids in HS*

Date: 2012-07-22 03:27 pm (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Heh . . . maybe, maybe not. My bro was but I sure as hell wasn't. OTL

*HUGGLES*

Date: 2012-07-24 01:18 am (UTC)
guardianlunnaei: (Default)
From: [personal profile] guardianlunnaei
Wouldn't have it any other way. XD

Profile

myaibou: (Default)
myaibou

May 2013

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728 293031 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 06:18 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios