myaibou: (DP Never give up)
[personal profile] myaibou
Sorry to post this here, but I got another guest review that deserved a response, so this was the only place I could really post it. Hope "S" sees it.


I've never read a story with Dash as a main character before, excluding
one-shots. I read this all in two sittings, and that's only because stumbled
across this very late last night. I hope you have some follow up stories or
shots, because I'm so curious about what happens next with the GIW
investigation. This is an amazing work! Thank you so much for writing this!


Glad you liked it! I wasn't sure if people would want to read a story centered around Dash, so I'm glad people seem to be enjoying it.

As for follow-ups, my story Ghosts in the Closet is pretty much about that. Not so much the immediate aftermath of Alibi, because the whole point of Dash's adding to the alibi was to get their attention OFF him and make them not so much an issue, but later down the road.

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it!

Profile

myaibou: (Default)
myaibou

May 2013

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728 293031 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 02:04 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios